Our free hands-on workshops provide scientists with a valuable opportunity to learn more about COSMOtherm and related tools. Workshops are held regularly at our offices in Leverkusen. Attendees will receive a 4-week free trial of COSMOtherm, providing them with the ability to carry out their own applications.
- March 8th 2018, at the 5th COSMO-RS symposium, 6-8th of March
- September 13th 2018
- November 29th 2018
The workshops are held as one-day training courses. Included are
- presentations covering COSMO-RS theory and applications
- live demonstration of the Graphical User Interface COSMOthermX
- an hands-on introduction to the most important property calculations
- case studies, presentation and hands-on
A typical schedule can be downloaded here. Besides the regular training program, we will have time to discuss special applications and questions from participants.
For the case studies participants require a notebook. You can either use an installation provided by us or use your own.
With a brief introduction and live demonstration, TURBOMOLE workshops are designed to cover the range of implemented features, considering requests of attendees. Hands-on sections offer the opportunity to test drive the software by setting up calculations from scratch, enabling you to do further testing on your own system. Training courses for TURBOMOLE are held for current and future users.
- June 20th 2018 at the 16th ICQC conference in Menton, France
- September 20th - 22th 2018 at the "TURBOMOLE Users Meet Developers" meeting in Jena, Germany
Next workshop: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org