5th-COSMO-RS-Symposium (March 6-8, 2018)
The last COSMO-RS Symposium in 2015 was a great success with many interesting talks and fruitful discussions. In a continued effort to provide a regular platform for scientific exchange, we are now planning the 5th COSMO-RS Symposium.
We welcome all people who are interested in the COSMO-RS methodology with all of its extensions, including long-term users, fresh users, as well as newcomers. As usual, it will be an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences in the context of COSMO-RS, or just to learn the basics from our team as well as from other users.
Contact us for information or preregistration!
Maternushaus, Kardinal-Frings-Straße 1, 50668 Köln
- Introductory lecture for COSMO-RS newcomers.
- One and a half day of presentations on the various application and theory aspects of COSMO-RS.
- On Tuesday evening we will have an extended poster session with buffet dinner, beer and discussions.
- On Thursday morning there will be workshops for TURBOMOLE, COSMOtherm and other COSMOlogic tools for those in software training.
- Preregistration is open (Insures preferred hotel reservation and becomes binding 6 months before the event)
- Abstract submission: Sep.-Dec. 2017
- Poster abstracts until Feb. 2018
- Registration deadline 15.Feb.2018
- 2 days Symposium, 1 night hotel in single room, conference fee incl. all materials and meals; 390 €
- 2 days Symposium, 1 day training, 2 nights hotel in single room, conference fee incl. all materials and meals, 1 evening excursion within Cologne incl. dinner; 505 €
- Additional pre- and post-night stays possible on request